Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Rules For First Time Home Buyers

When I started this blog, I was told that the first rule of blogging is to keep up with posting so readers stay interested. Somehow, that advice fell to my deaf ears over the summer. I won't try to make any unusual excuses, but instead will just renew my efforts to go back to regular postings, so that my loyal readers will again be kept informed of interesting developments in areas of the law that might affect them.

I will start by encouraging all potential first-time homebuyers to read Ron Lieber's terrific article in the September 11, 2009 issue of the New York Times, "Seven New Rules for the First -Time Home Buyer". Mr. Lieber has excellent advice on this topic in our current economic climate. Check it out at http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/12/your-money/mortgages/12money.html?_r=1&emc=eta1.

No comments: